Museum of Colorado Prisons
201 N. 1st St.
The Museum of Colorado Prisons is not only haunted by the inmates whose artifacts have been placed on display but also by the women who had the unfortunate opportunity to reside within the cells of its building. Each and everyone one of the spirits is waiting patiently for guests to hear the painstaking stories of an imprisoned life. Known as one of the most haunted locations in Colorado, paranormal investigators from all around the country and world have flocked to Cañon City to seek out evidence and experiences of inmates who have crossed beyond the veil.
Your ghost hunt at Colorado Prison Museum includes the following:
- Exclusive Access to the most haunted areas,
- Group Séances,
- Ghost Hunting Vigils,
- Structured Vigils,
- Ghost Hunt with experienced Ghost Hunting Team,
- Use of our equipment which includes, trigger objects and EMF Meters,
- Private time to explore this location and to undertake your very own private vigils,
- Unlimited refreshments available throughout the night including: Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Coca Cola, Diet Coke, and Bottled Water.
- Selection of snacks.