- Navigation information: Each time you visit Halloweeneventsco.com, anonymous navigation information is collected by our servers. This information includes:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using;
- the address of the referring site (i.e., the previous site you had visited) and the website you leave our site to visit;
- the date and time of your visit;
- your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine); and
- the address of the pages you accessed. This information provides Halloweeneventsco.com with information about how the Website is used and navigated, including: the number of hits, the frequency of visits and the duration of visits to each page on the Website. It does not personally identify individual users.
- Security of personal information collected: We strive to keep your information secure. However, no policy or system can perfectly guard against the risk of intentional intrusion or inadvertent disclosure and we do not and cannot guarantee that your information may never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy and applicable laws.
- How we collect personal information offline: Personal information will only be collected by lawful and fair means, for one or more specified purposes, which are relevant to Halloweeneventsco.com’s operations. When personal information is collected directly from the individual to whom it relates, the purpose of collection will be identified and it will only be collected with the person’s consent. Anonymous navigation information may be used for statistical analysis of the Website, for marketing purposes and to tailor the content of the Website to the needs of Halloweeneventsco.com users. Statistical information is not disclosed in connection with your personal information.
- International visitors: If you are accessing this Website from outside the United State of America, please note that your information may be collected, transferred to, stored or processed in the United States and will be subjected to U.S. laws, which may not afford the same privacy protection as the laws of your own country. Use of this site is unauthorized in non-U.S. jurisdictions that do not give effect to all of the provisions of this policy. By continuing to access the Website, you understand and consent to the transfer of your information to our facilities within the United States and those third parties with whom we share it.
- Business Transitions: In the event Halloween Events Colorado LLC is ever sold, acquired, merged, liquidated, reorganized or otherwise transferred, We reserve the right to transfer our user databases together with any personally or non-personally identifiable information contained therein to a third party acquiring Halloween Events Colorado LLC or any of its assets.
This Policy was last updated on September 3rd, 2016.