- Intellectual Property: The trademarks, trade names, content, organization, graphics, design and all other matters relating to this Website including without limitations the “look and feel” of this Website are either licensed or owned by Us or by other parties who have posted to this Website and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other laws protecting intellectual property. You may not copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit, create derivative works of, or otherwise use any of the content or material on this Website in any manner without our written consent.
- User Conduct and Usage of the Website: HalloweenEventsCO.com is a public website. You agree to refrain from all of the following activities through your use of this Website:
- Transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that is unlawful, harmful to minors, is physically threatening, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, obscene or that contains hate speech;
- Posting material of any kind that:
- Is incendiary, libellous, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or defamatory;
- Is sensitive in nature or which discloses personally identifiable information or private and/or personal matters concerning any person;
- Constitutes or encourages conduct that is discriminatory or that could constitute a criminal offense, violate civil liabilities or any local, state or federal laws;
- Contains false or misleading statements or advertising;
- Contains advertising or solicitation with respect to products or services not related to Halloween; or
- Contains political or religious content.
- You do not have the right to post information or material on this Website that infringes on any existing copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights or intellectual property. You also do not have the right to post information or material on this Website in such a way as to constitute a case of unfair competition;
- Subjecting this Website to any disruptive or damaging activities online, including the excessive use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, virus, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, Easter eggs or other or any other destructive element that may damage, interfere with, slow down, intercept or appropriate any system, data or information;
- Modifying or altering the Website, including without limitation: (i) providing a link directly or indirectly to any other site from this Website or (ii) modifying or altering any material on this Website;
- Using the Website to offer to buy or sell products, advertise or perform any form of commercial solicitation (except in the areas of our Website specifically designated for such purposes). Prohibitions include without limitation the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with this Website;
- Impersonation of other people or entities, including employees of Halloween Events Colorado, LLC or falsely claiming affiliation with them; or
- Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the non-public areas of the Website.
- The Website reserves the right to delete/remove/hide any post, image, video, or other User Content for any reason, including for potential violations of these rules.
- Limitations on Liability: The information, services and products available to you on this Website may contain errors and its performance may be affected by third party attacks, service disruptions or other factors and are therefore presented as available and “AS-IS”. WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. All standards, specifications, technical discussions, listings and other content included on this Website are provided on such basis. You agree to use the Website at your own discretion and risk and neither We nor our affiliates shall be responsible for any errors, disruptions, inconsistencies, viruses, connectivity issues, interruptions or malfunctions of any kind. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, NOR FOR ANY DIRECT OT OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED OR RELATING TO:
- THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE), OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE;
- ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR
- ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF ANY OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Use of Information and Materials Provided by the User: Through your use of the Website, you agree the you understand that any materials which you post, transmit or otherwise make available for viewing on public areas of the Website and its social media channels, including but not limited to comments and messages posted (collectively, “User Content”) may be available to the public. You alone are responsible for User Content. You represent and warrant that all testimonials, endorsements and/or advertisements contained in your User Content are truthful, accurate and represent only your opinion and personal experience. You assume all risks associated with User Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, reliability or any disclosure by you of information in User Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of User Content as described herein. You may not imply that User Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Halloween Events Colorado LLC.
- Email Newsletter Subscriptions: The Halloweeneventsco.com newsletter is strictly an ‘opt-in’ subscription program and is free and voluntary for the consumer. You will receive an email confirming your request to be added to the subscriber list. The newsletters are designed to provide consumers specific information such as events, activities, and businesses. If you choose to ‘opt-in’ to one of Halloweeneventsco.com’s electronic newsletter programs, your email address is used solely in the distribution of the newsletter. You may ‘opt-out’ of the newsletter program immediately by following the prompts provided on each newsletter.
- Cancellation: No cancellation of contracted space will be deemed valid after content and payment are submitted.
- Content Conditions: All advertising on the Website must be related to the Halloween industry in a form agreed to by Us in order to qualify. Paid advertising is limited to Halloween-related events and businesses; and expressly prohibits all political, religious or sexually-oriented advertisements. Weapons, weapon accessories or anything related to weaponry will not be advertised.
- Links: The Website has no control over and is not responsible for the content of or claims made on websites that may be linked to or from the Website, whether or not they may be affiliated with the Website. Any websites linked to or from the Website are a convenience to you; you access them at your own risk. Those sites are not operated or controlled by Us. Neither We nor our affiliates are responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites; We have not investigated, monitored or checked for the accuracy or completeness of any of these sites. Inclusion of any linked website on the Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Us.
- Children: This Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13 you are not authorized to submit any information to or through this Website.
- Coupons: Only event and business owners can list coupons. They must make every reasonable effort to ensure that their staff honors coupons posted with their listings.
- Changes to Website Services: This Website reserves the right in our sole discretion and judgement (and without liability of any kind to you) to modify or discontinue the Website and or any Website features, benefits, terms or conditions, all without notice. You agree that the Website will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Website.
- Notification of Infringement: If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim as infringing is located on the Website; (d) your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf. Halloween Events Colorado LLC can be contacted reached by (contact us) for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Website.
- Navigation information: Each time you visit Halloweeneventsco.com, anonymous navigation information is collected by our servers. This information includes:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using;
- the address of the referring site (i.e., the previous site you had visited) and the website you leave our site to visit;
- the date and time of your visit;
- your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine); and
- the address of the pages you accessed. This information provides Halloweeneventsco.com with information about how the Website is used and navigated, including: the number of hits, the frequency of visits and the duration of visits to each page on the Website. It does not personally identify individual users.
- Security of personal information collected: We strive to keep your information secure. However, no policy or system can perfectly guard against the risk of intentional intrusion or inadvertent disclosure and we do not and cannot guarantee that your information may never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy and applicable laws.
- How we collect personal information offline: Personal information will only be collected by lawful and fair means, for one or more specified purposes, which are relevant to Halloweeneventsco.com’s operations. When personal information is collected directly from the individual to whom it relates, the purpose of collection will be identified and it will only be collected with the person’s consent. Anonymous navigation information may be used for statistical analysis of the Website, for marketing purposes and to tailor the content of the Website to the needs of Halloweeneventsco.com users. Statistical information is not disclosed in connection with your personal information.
- International visitors: If you are accessing this Website from outside the United State of America, please note that your information may be collected, transferred to, stored or processed in the United States and will be subjected to U.S. laws, which may not afford the same privacy protection as the laws of your own country. Use of this site is unauthorized in non-U.S. jurisdictions that do not give effect to all of the provisions of this policy. By continuing to access the Website, you understand and consent to the transfer of your information to our facilities within the United States and those third parties with whom we share it.
- Business Transitions: In the event Halloween Events Colorado LLC is ever sold, acquired, merged, liquidated, reorganized or otherwise transferred, We reserve the right to transfer our user databases together with any personally or non-personally identifiable information contained therein to a third party acquiring Halloween Events Colorado LLC or any of its assets.
This Policy was last updated on September 3rd, 2016.